Senior Associate, TES / Utilities Job (Smart Grid) at KPMG in New York City
Business Title: Senior Associate, TES / Utilities (smart grid)
Requisition Number: 37558
Area of Interest: Information Technology
State: New York
City: New York
Description: KPMG’s Advisory Services Practice focuses on fundamental business issues — managing risk, increasing revenues, controlling costs — that organizations, across various industries, should address in order to help them flourish. We help companies to identify and manage risks inherent in business processes and technology systems that support business objectives, and provide them with the information needed to help them meet their strategic and financial goals. Services are specialized to help clients mitigate risks across an overall risk spectrum. We are currently seeking a Senior Associate in Technology Enablement Solutions for our Management Consulting practice to join us in our New York office.
- Lead Advisory engagements for power and utility clients and establish meaningful relationships with clients through specific knowledge of their industry and operations
- Meet with business owners and recipients of existing requirements to understand scope and objectives
- Understand and manage requirements from multiple business owners and facilitate meetings to ease the consolidation to one common corporate set
- Manage scope of requirements which includes physical Advanced Metering Infrastructure (AMI) devices, communication network, Meter Data Management System, and SAP functionality for supporting Devices, Device Installations and Meter Readings
- Identify performance improvement opportunities for clients
- Five years of relevant work experience in the power and utilities industry, with a focus in Smart Grid technologies, AMI, and associated networks
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college/university in an appropriate field
- Exceptional interpersonal skills with a demonstrated ability to facilitate meetings and work with business users who validate project results
- Prior experience on a Smart Grid engagement or working with a Smart Grid Program Management Office working with requirements for a Smart Grid implementation
- Demonstrated record of driving design sessions and test case development
- Ability to travel extensively
KPMG offers a comprehensive compensation and benefits package.
No phone calls or agencies please.
KPMG Affirmative Action, Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/D/V. KPMG maintains a drug-free workplace.
- Posted by: Staff writer
- Company: KPMG
- Location: Anywhere
- Country: US - US-Manhattan - US-New York - US-New York City
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Cleantech - Featured - Smart grid
- Tags: climate mitigation - financially rewarding job - job that scales cleantech solutions - top 10 green economy jobs worldwide